1. 1. Planning Company: JTB Corp.
Address: 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 64)
A member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents
2. The itinerary displayed on the booking screen is the final itinerary. A copy of the final itinerary will not be sent to participants.
3. If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 14 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled. Also, groups composed entirely of children are not permitted to join.
4. Regarding infant booking charges: For each infant age 2 or younger, JPY 6,000 will be charged if they require their own seat (JPY 3,000/one-way × 2), and JPY 540 will be charged for hotel facility use. For each infant age 3 to 5 JPY 8,700 will be charged. Includes: JPY 6,000 bus fare (JPY 3,000/one-way × 2), JPY 540 hotel facility use charge, and JPY 2,160 for breakfast. Please pay the bus fare in cash directly to the bus staff on location for each trip, and pay the hotel facility use and breakfast charges directly at the hotel front desk in cash. Also, the cost of lift passes for infants is not included, so if needed please pay the necessary charges on site.
5. Bus Information: The bus used on this course is the “Hokkaido Resort Liner” round-trip bus departing from Sapporo bound for Niseko Grand Hotel. The bus is operated by Hokkaido Access Network.
6. Bus Information: This is a shared bus and bookings are required. Buses other than the designated bus cannot be boarded. Seating on the bus is unassigned and specific seats cannot be requested. Also, the bus only stops at hotels which customers have requested pick-up from.
7. Bus Information: This plan is not accompanied by a tour conductor or Japanese-speaking guide.
8. Bus Information: The scheduled departure/arrival times and operating route may be altered depending on traffic congestion, inclement weather, snowfall, etc. Also, in some cases JR trains or other transportation method may be used if expressways or other roads are closed, but bus fare will not be refunded. Also, in the case of using other forms of transportation, expenses are to be shouldered by the customer.
9. Even if a customer has made a reservation but is not at the meeting place on time, the bus will still depart as scheduled. Also, if a customer has missed the bus, they are responsible for making their own way to the destination. In this case, transportation expenses must be shouldered by the customer.
10. Bus Information: Depending on the number of participants, the size of the transport vehicle may be different: a taxi, a taxi van, a minibus, a small- or medium-size bus, etc. All vehicles will be shared for the ride.
11. Bus Information: Be sure to print out and bring a copy of the reservation confirmation sheet, as it will be required to board. Participants who forget to bring the sheet may not be able to continue the tour.
12. Bus Information: Please refrain from wearing ski or snowboard boots when riding the bus, as it is easy to slip and fall.
13. Bus Information: Please use covers when loading skis, snowboards, and other such equipment onto the bus. We take no responsibility for any damages.
14. Bus Information: The amount of luggage allowed on the bus is generally 1 per customer. Please be aware that it may not be possible to load 2 or more pieces of luggage. (No limit on suitcase size)
15. Bus Information: [Day 1 Bus Meeting Location & Departure Time]
*Please wait at the designated location by 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
*Buses will be divided into up to 3 routes depending on customer bookings.
Hotel Clubby Sapporo – hotel lobby, 7:30 dep.
Hotel Monterey Sapporo – hotel lobby, 7:40 dep.
ANA Holiday Inn Sapporo Susukino – hotel lobby, 7:40 dep.
Hotel MyStays Premier Sapporo Park – hotel lobby, 7:45 dep.
JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo – hotel lobby, 7:50 dep.
Sapporo Tobu Hotel – hotel lobby, 7:50 dep.
Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu – hotel lobby, 7:55 dep.
Hotel MyStays Sapporo Aspen – hotel lobby, 8:00 dep.
ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Sapporo – near 1F escalator, 8:00 dep.
Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel – hotel lobby, 8:05 dep.
Century Royal Hotel – 1F entrance lobby, 8:10 dep.
New Otani Inn Sapporo – hotel lobby, 8:10 dep.
Hotel Sunroute New Sapporo – hotel lobby, 8:15 dep.
Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo – hotel lobby, 8:20 dep.
Sapporo Grand Hotel – annex 1F lobby, 8:20 dep.
Sapporo View Hotel Odori Park – hotel lobby, 8:25 dep.
Royton Sapporo – near 1F west side convention entrance, 8:30 dep.
Sapporo Prince Hotel – near 1F lobby west entrance, 8:35 dep.
16. Bus Information: [Final Day Bus Meeting Location & Departure Time]
Niseko Grand Hotel – hotel lobby, 14:05 dep.
Please wait at the meeting location by 10 minutes prior to the bus departure time.
17. Bus Information: The bus company will be one of the following.
Asahikawa Denkikidou Co., Ltd; ELM Sightseeing Bus Inc.; Obiun Kanko Co., Ltd.; Kita Kanko Bus Co., Ltd.; Sapporo Kanko Bus Co., Ltd.; Smile Kankou Co., Ltd.; Tsutai Co., Ltd.; Nikkou Hire Co., Ltd.; Nemuro Kotsu Co., Ltd.; Nemuro Kanko Kotsu Co., Ltd.; Hamanasu Kankou Bus Co., Ltd.; Furano Bus Co., Ltd.; Fuji Hire Co., Ltd.; Hokuto Kotsu Inc.; Hokkaido Takushoku Bus Co., Ltd.; Mainichi Kotsu Co., Ltd.; Yakumo Hire Co., Ltd.
18. Accommodation Information:
Niseko Grand Hotel
Address: 412 Niseko, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
Communal Bath: hot spring source, open-air bath available.
Guestroom Information: For 2 people/room: Western-style Room; For 3 people/room: Japanese-style Room *Smoking/non-smoking not selectable.
19. Hotel check-in starts at 14:00.
Please show your reservation confirmation sheet at hotel check-in.
If the bus arrives prior to hotel check-in time, please leave your luggage at the hotel front desk.
20. The hotel check-out time is by 10:00.
If bus departure is later than the hotel check-out time, please leave your luggage at the hotel front desk.
21. Hotel Breakfast:
Breakfast will be either a Japanese/Western/Chinese buffet or Japanese set menu (not selectable). Allergy-friendly and vegetarian meals are not available.
Please confirm the breakfast time when checking in at the front desk.
22. Ski Area Information:
Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area
[Day] 8:30 – 16:30
[Night] (from Dec. 9 to Mar. 18) 16:30 – 20:30
Courses: 13 courses, the longest of which stretches for 4.0km
Rentals: Ski/snowboard rentals are not included in the tour booking charge. Please apply on your own and pay on site.
Official Site: http://annupuri.info/winter/english/
*This information is current as of April 1, 2018. Please be aware that there may be some changes.
23. Lift and Gondola Pass: This plan includes a 2-Day Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area lift and gondola pass, but inclement weather may result in the suspension or partial suspension of operation for lifts, gondolas, etc., or the entire ski resort may be closed. Tour booking charge refunds will not be issued for these reasons.
24. Lift and Gondola Pass: Pick-up is available at the check-in window of the Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area. Hotel staff will provide a voucher at the hotel front desk. Please show this voucher at a ski resort check-in window.
25. Lift and Gondola Pass: Payment of an additional JPY 1,000 is required as a deposit for the lift pass keycard. This will be refunded when the lift pass card is returned. The deposit is not required for preschool children.