1. Planning Company: JTB Corp.
Address: 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 64)
A member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents
2. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
3. The tour will be cancelled if Ghibli Museum is closed due to unforeseen circumstances. Information on closed days in 2018 will be determined starting from January 2018. Please be aware that tour dates are subject to change.
If the tour cannot visit Hotel Gajoen Tokyo or Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum due to facility circumstances, an alternate destination will be visited and the tour will still be held. Please note that in this case, refunds will not be provided.
4. Baby strollers cannot be taken into Ghibli Museum.
5. Children 3 years of age and younger may join the tour, but they will not be provided with bus seats or meals.
6. Participants may not go directly to the destination on their own, and may not join the tour midway. Leaving the tour midway at Ghibli Museum is allowed. In such cases, customers must head to their next destination on their own from Ghibli Museum, and no refunds will be provided.
7. The interpreter guide does not provide guidance inside Ghibli Museum.
After arrival at Ghibli Museum, participants will have time to walk freely through the museum once entrance procedures are finished.
8. Arrival times may be delayed by traffic conditions.
9. Please understand that vegetarian options are not available.
10. Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum is closed on Mondays. (Open if Monday is a holiday.) In such cases, the tour will visit Jindaiji Temple or Takahata Fudoson Temple instead.
In the case that the meal cannot be provided at Hotel Gajoen Tokyo due to facility circumstances, the meal venue will be changed.
The tour was absolutely fantastic, really glad we booked it. Our tour guide Miki was wonderful, very knowledgeable and you could tell she had a real passion for what she was talking about. The food at the hotel was delicious and the tour was well paced. We also really enjoyed seeing the local temple and learning more about a less touristy spot. Thanks again for such as fun experience