We cannot guarantee availaibility of your preferred date. We generally encourage booking at least one week in advance. We therefore invite you to contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+61-3-9369-0358 / +61-414-805-095) in order to discuss the best solution for your trip organize!
Visit four of Tokyo’s popular sightseeing spots on this 1-day tour: Tokyo Tower, the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, Sumida River Cruise, and Senso-ji Temple. Participants will also enjoy the cultural experience of a traditional Japanese tea ceremony on this popular Tokyo tour.
1. Visit four of Tokyo’s quintessential sightseeing spots accompanied by an English-speaking guide on this 1-day tour.
2. Enjoy the traditional Japanese culture of the tea ceremony.
Gather at designated locations (hotels in Tokyo) and board the bus bound for Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.
Depart Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal by bus for a sightseeing tour around Tokyo.
Tokyo Tower, the symbol of Tokyo, offers a great 360 degree panoramic view from its main observatory.
The tea ceremony is a part of Japan’s traditional culture. Enjoy green tea and Japanese sweets.
Admire the view at this National Garden that was formerly a private garden of the Royal Family. Enjoy the view of Nijubashi Bridge, which is said to be the face of the Imperial Palace, as well as the view of the Imperial Palace itself.
Cruise around modern day Tokyo and experience the atmosphere of Edo.
Sumida River Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to river conditions. Changes in the itinerary will be provided by the guide.
Bridge over Sumida River
Senso-ji, Tokyo’s oldest temple, offers plenty to see including the bright red Kaminarimon Gate, a statue of the god of thunder, and a five-story pagoda. The bustling street known as “Nakamise” stretches for about 250 m from Kaminarimon Gate to Senso-ji Temple and is filled with a plethora of shops.
From the window get a look at Ginza, where rows of luxury brand shops, and recently ‘fast fashion’ retailers, line the streets.
After the tour ends at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal, there is no shuttle service to hotels.
Japan Tours and Packages – Dynamic Tokyo – Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace Gardens, Imperial Palace, Sumida River Cruise, Senso-ji Temple (Asakusa), and drive through Ginza – JAPANiCAN.com
1. As the schedule of Sumida River Cruise will be altered during cherry blossom season (expected period: mid-March – early April), arrival time may be delayed.
2. Due to congestion during the cherry blossom season (mid-March – early April), the Sumida River Cruise ride will be switched to cherry-blossom viewing at Sumida Park.
3. Sumida River Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to river conditions. Changes in the itinerary will be provided by the guide.
4. The tour may visit Hamarikyu Gardens depending on the Sumida River Cruise reservation time.
5. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
6. The location for lunch is subject to change due to venue operational circumstances.
7. There will be no tour on Feb. 28th (Sun.) due to the Tokyo Marathon.
8. If the tea ceremony room is closed, the tour will visit Meiji Shrine instead.