1. Planning Company: JTB Corp.
Address: 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 64)
A member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents
2. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
3. When booking, please enter your accommodation location for the night prior to this tour, email address, and mobile phone number where you can be contacted on the day of the tour. The tour may be cancelled due to inclement weather such as a typhoon, etc. In that event, participants will be notified through the contact information they entered by the conducting company or their travel agent.
4. At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff.
5. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
6. Included in the tour booking charge: Bus fare, Japanese-speaking guide fee, lunch charge, admission to Nakijin Castle Remains, admission to Nago Pineapple Park, and the multilingual earphone guide use fee.
7. Only 1 child younger than 6 years of age per adult (12 years of age and older) may join the tour for free; however, they will not have a bus seat or a lunch.
Said child will have to sit on their guardian’s lap. Please make a reservation under the Child rate (6-11 years of age) for any additional children.
8. The tour booking charge does not include admission fees to Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium (Adult: JPY 1,850, High School: JPY 1,230, Elementary/Middle School: JPY 610, Under 6/Preschool: Free), or cart fees at Nago Pineapple Park.
Please pay these fees separately at location.
9. Bus seats may be shared with other customers.
10. As lunch will be a buffet, vegetarian participants should confirm the menu on their own.