Planning Company: JTB Japan Travel Corp.
Address: JTB Bldg. 10F, 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 1955)
A member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents
1. If the minimum number of participants (6) is not met by 20 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. For each accompanying 3 to 5 year old child, a facility use charge of JPY 3,000 must be paid directly to the guide. They will not be provided with seats on the bus or meals.
3. Kuju Flower Park will be visited for tours departing between April and October. Tours departing in other months will visit Kokonoe “Yume” Grand Suspension Bridge instead. If flowers at the park are not in good condition for viewing, Kokonoe “Yume” Grand Suspension Bridge will be visited instead, even for tours departing between April and October.
4. Please understand that vegetarian meals are not available on this tour.
5. Please be aware that the Takachiho Gorge boat fare is not included and must be paid separately.
6. The tour will only go sightseeing at Daikanbo on Day 3 if the weather is fair. Also, if the roads leading up Mount Aso are open and safely passable, Kusasenri Plain will be visited.
7. Kumamoto Castle cannot be entered due to the recent earthquakes. Participants will view the castle at a distance from Ninomaru Park.