1. Conducting Company: Hokkaido Access Network Co., Ltd.
Address: Hokuto Building, 6-10-11 Odori-nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido
Hokkaido Governor-Registered Travel Agency (No. 2-485)
TEL: (011) 219-4411 (9:00 – 18:00)
Terms & Conditions: http://www.access-n.jp/winter2017/common/pdf/en_yakkan.pdf
2. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 14 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
3. Please inform us of your accommodation and contact details for the day prior to the tour. If the tour is cancelled, customers will be notified by the conducting company or their travel agent.
4. This tour is an agent-organized tour operated by Hokkaido Access Network Co., Ltd.
For questions, please contact Hokkaido Access Network at:
Tel. 011 (219) 4411 (9:00-18:00)
Emergency Contact No. (on day of tour only): 011-200-0506 (Hours: 7:30~18:00, English OK)
Bus Company: Kita Kanko Bus
5. Be sure to print out and bring a copy of the reservation confirmation sheet, as it will be required to board. Participants who forget to bring the sheet may not be able to continue the tour.
6. Even if a customer has made a reservation but is not at the meeting place on time, the bus will still depart as scheduled. If a customer has missed the bus, they are responsible for making their own way to the destination. In this case, transportation expenses must be shouldered by the customer.
7. The bus will operate on time, but schedule changes or delays may occur depending on transportation circumstances, road conditions, weather conditions, or other reasons. Thank you for your understanding.
8. The bus will not stop at hotels that have not been reserved.
9. If certain sites cannot be visited due to facility closure or other reason, alternate sightseeing spots may be visited instead.
Partial refunds will not be issued in such cases.
10. The tour may be cancelled or altered due to inclement weather. If the tour is cancelled owing to bad weather, traffic conditions, etc., the tour booking charge will be completely refunded. Please contact the agent that handled your tour booking within 7 days of the planned tour date. However, please note that if a customer is unable to attend the tour due to their own circumstances no refunds will be issued.
11. Admission fees to facilities and meal charges are not included in the tour booking charge.
*Includes a single size serving of Furano Cheese Factory milk ice cream.
12. There is no fee for infants age 2 and under who don’t use a seat. However, if a seat is needed, you will be required to pay the child booking charge.
13. Though you are free to sit where you’d like, if all seats are full, we may ask you to take a specific seat.
14. Depending on the number of participants, the size of the transport vehicle may be different: a taxi, a taxi van, a minibus, a small- or medium-size bus, etc. All vehicles will be shared for the ride.
15. Children may not ride alone. They must be accompanied by an adult.
16. [Sapporo City Pick-up Hotels]
ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Sapporo – in front of 1F cloakroom / 8:00 departure
JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo – 1F lobby / 8:05 departure
Century Royal Hotel – 1F entrance lobby / 8:15 departure
Sapporo Prince Hotel – 1F lobby near west exit / 8:25 departure
Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel – 1F lobby / 8:35 departure
Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu – 1F lobby / 8:45 departure
Hotel MyStays Premier Sapporo Park – 1F lobby / 8:50 departure
*Please be at the designated location at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time specified above.
*The bus will stop and pick up participants at each hotel. There may be changes to the departure times due to road conditions.
17. [Sapporo City Drop-off Hotels]
ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Sapporo, JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo, Century Royal Hotel, Sapporo Prince Hotel, Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel, Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu, and Hotel MyStays Premier Sapporo Park
*The list of hotels is in no particular order and does not reflect the order of stops.
18. [Bus Company] Kita Kanko Bus