1. If Fuji Visitor Center is closed or the tour is behind schedule due to traffic delays, Fuji Visitor Center may be omitted from the itinerary. Please note that tours departing on Sundays and national holidays will not visit the Fuji Visitor Center.
2. If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji’s 5th Station is closed due to icy roads, the tour will be taken as high as possible.
3. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
4. Vegetarian meals are available only when requested at the time of booking.
5. The arrival time and order of itinerary may change due to traffic conditions, or other operational concerns on the day. In such cases, sections of the itinerary may be shortened, or omitted from the tour. No refunds will be provided in such cases.
6. Towel rental at Lake Yamanaka Onsen is available for a fee. It is recommended to bring your own towels. Also, please note that you must remove your towel before entering the baths and that swimwear is not allowed. Yamanashi Prefecture regulations prohibit people with tattoos from bathing in hot springs. Please note that participants with tattoos may not be allowed to enter the baths at Benifuji no Yu.
7. If Benifuji no Yu is closed for inspection, the tour will visit Ishiwari no Yu instead.
8. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled. Please inform us of your accommodation and contact details for the day prior to the tour. Customers will be contacted in the case that the tour on the applicable date has been cancelled.
9. Depending on traffic conditions, time spent at the outlet may be reduced to less than 120 minutes. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded in such cases.
Tour is oparated by JTB