1. Conducting Company: Hokkaido Chuo Bus
Address: 1-3 Odori-higashi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido
Chuo Bus Sapporo Terminal (Tel. 011-231-0500 / 7:30-18:00)
2. Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be cancelled, or tour operation may cease entirely.
3. Please check in at the 2nd floor regular sightseeing bus window at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. At reception, please show a printed copy of the reservation confirmation sheet or a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail. Simply showing the confirmation on a mobile device screen will not be accepted. The bus will depart at the scheduled time regardless of latecomers, so make sure to be on time.
4. The bus guide provides guidance in Japanese only.
5. The time spent at destinations may be extended or shortened due to road conditions, number of participants, etc.
6. Infants (ages 0-5) may ride for free if they do not require lunch or a bus seat. However, only 1 infant per adult (12 years of age or older) may ride for free.
If an infant age 0 to 5 requires a lunch and their own seat on the bus, please make a booking for them at the child rate (6 to 11 years old).
7. The tour may end early due to facilities being closed, destination tour time, etc.
8. The bus may be delayed for reasons such as traffic and inclement weather, so please allow for plenty of time for your transfers to other modes of transportation.
9. The bus service may be suspended in case of a disaster, abnormal weather, or traffic restrictions due to events, so please call the conducting company’s phone number and inquire of the tour status in such cases.
10. Please understand that there is no vegetarian option available.
11. At Nikka Whisky Yoichi Distillery, participants will not go on a tour of the facility guided by distillery staff.
Participants will tour the facility, have taste testing, and shop for souvenirs on their own.
12. From June 1 to late August, participants who wish may purchase Shakotan’s fresh sea urchin (100g per plate, price varies depending on market price).
*Separate shipping charges apply if using the shipping service (No overseas shipping)
13. Fare for the Shakotan Underwater Observatory Deck Cruise is not included. (Cruise time: 45 min, Additional Charge: JPY 1,100/adult, JPY 550/child)
*The cruise cannot be boarded if the bus will not arrive in time for cruise departure. In this case, participants will have a stroll around Bikuni-cho (Cape Ogon).
Also, participants not boarding the Shakotan Underwater Observatory Deck Cruise (charged separately), will be free to have a stroll around Bikuni-cho (Cape Ogon).
*On days when the Shakotan Underwater Observatory Deck Cruise is not operating, the cruise will be omitted and the itinerary will be as follows.
Cape Kamui (Stroll) (13:25 ~ 14:35) → Yoichi Roadside Station (15:45 ~ 16:15) → Otaru Station Bus Terminal (option to end tour here) → Sapporo Clock Tower (option to end tour here) → Sapporo Station Bus Terminal (17:55)